Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Music Exam!





Guitar music exam..Haiz..Total disaster!!
Reached the hotel at 1.30pm..Was super nervous..Natural human nature xD
So..my turn was only at 3.01..and like suddenly 5mins b4 my turn arrived..
my bladder was FULL.. LOL!! The irony =.="
So, i was like tahan-ing..swt!!!
and the cold,cold air-con didnt make it any betta...lol..
out of no where...suddenly the supervisor called my name..i was like..NO!! =.="
I wanted to ask her "can i jump of the building?" zz..It was held at the 6th floor..LOL..
Despite my stupid thoughts, i entered the room o.o..
So the examiner was like so kind to invite me in xD..
His accent was super weird ==" "I barely could understand uu!!"
But i kinda managed sort out wat he asked me to play..
SO...
Technical work..Done
Aural..Done
Sight reading..Done
2 our of 3 songs..Done
And then came..The 3rd song..haiz..
Started out..
BAD..ended..badly LOL...
was suddenly super nervous...so
he said.."I want u to do well" i was like..yea..thanks? =.="
So he gave me like 2 chances and i blew both of em..zz
and finally the 3rd try manage to play the entire song..with minor mistakes..
ALL dis bcoz of *lack of practice* urghh! stupid me =.="
So..after the exam..we went to ipoh parade to have lunch/tea..
Had food at Kopitiam...ehh wat's the name ahh? lols..forgot..yahh!! Kopitaim Junction! xD
anyways..i had fish and chips and delicious white coffeee..was magnifique..


But...then came...torture =="
The sir was driving super fast..swerving left, right, and left again...
i was soo...gonna puke LOL..
but i tried my best not to vomit =.="
and so i succeeded..and finally..reached TI in one piece..Thank God..
So..hope i don't fail the exam ^^..(quite sure i wont though) xD

Nyways~..*Peace Out* can't type nymore..have to study for the exams! dawts~ =="
Do comment =X..Remember one simple advice..."Practice makes perfect, but apparently nobody is perfect..So why practice?" xD

The Syuen Hotel-Ipoh, where my cursed exam was held lols..

No comments:

Post a Comment