Monday, June 1, 2009

*Stuffs* from England And France =D

My parents went to England and France..so of course they'll have to get me sumthing for not taking me along..haha! kidding!! so here are what they basically gort..


Yeahh..Manchester Utd official products straight from Old Trafford!! =D
And yeahh..Glory Glory Glory MAN UNITED!! xD


And dis is a picture of a tee my parents bought from the manu stadium..
It's their new "Believe" Lols..pardon the pun..=="

So...it's pretty obvious I luv manu and does my mum..so..my parents also went to "The Corpse" a.k.a "The Kop",Liverpool's stadium =="
And they gort these pencils from the stadium's gift shop..Yea yea ironic =="
Here's a pic of it..


yea..thought of burning it XD..but nah im gonna give it to my frens =D..BUU liverpool!! lol..

OK! so other than football stuff =="...of course there's the..CHOCOLATES!! to make me fat ==" yea..the chocs can reproduce..watch..O_o...


o_o..1st generation..



doesn't it look like more? Lols



Yeah..sadly dats all..but Lols..i guess its kinda alot =D..if u ppl wan some..be nice to me larh..mwahahaha! kidding~

No comments:

Post a Comment